10ml peppermint tea syrup
15ml lemon juice
150ml Bemuse Raspberry
1. Make syrup. Brew two Peppermint teabags with 280ml boiling water.
Once brewed, take tea bags out and measure the amount of tea. Add tea to a saucepan on the hob and add the equal amount of sugar.
Bring to the boil whilst stirring to dissolve the sugar. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and allow to cool.
2. Add syrup and lemon juice to the glass, stir.
3. Add half of the Bemuse Raspberry and stir lightly.
4. Fill glass with ice
5. Top with Bemuse Raspberry
6. Garnish with raspberries and mint